In this article, we are going to discuss the speach vs speech notion in the context of the text to speech software.
<h2>The purpose of using text to speech service</h2>
With the development of voice recognition technology, speech-to-text, and transcription software has developed rapidly. TTS or text to speech programs are programs that we use to convert text to audio so that they can read any type of text in our language. It has a wide range of applications, from helping people with disabilities, helping them learn languages, to being used by journalists for long interviews.
<h2>The best text-to-speech services</h2>
Among the top-rated text-to-speech services are the following:
- Nuance’s Dragon Naturally Speaking is speech recognition software available in eight languages. It converts text with 99% accuracy and is recognized as one of the most accurate software products on the market. DNS includes voice commands that allow users to format and edit text using voice. It integrates its voice commands and editing features to ensure that text is delivered in the same way the user speaks, with specific punctuation and formatting options.
- TextAloud stands out from other TTS programs in this list. In addition to text-to-speech (TTS) skills, it also includes features that make it a kind of text content aggregator. TextAloud allows you to either read a single piece of text or collect several of them and build a playlist. It can automatically capture copied text content from the clipboard.
- Speech Recognition SoundWriter is a voice typing and speech recognition service for Google documents. If users have a microphone installed, SoundWriter can be used to record all Google Doc files in any language. It also includes a custom configuration that provides the ability to add words as commands, as well as any specific characters and punctuation styles.
- Capti is an application that will allow you to listen to everything that you can read. The program supports 26 languages and offers over 150 different voices to choose from. Capti Reader allows you to read news, blogs, documents from the Internet browser, clipboard, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Instapaper.
- Automatic Transcribe easily converts your recordings to text files. However, if the sound quality is not clear, you can also slow down the text and read it aloud, and the software will pick up what you say for a range of languages. You can use the manual decryption app by playing the audio file in the software.
- Amazon Transcribe is a deep learning-based automatic speech recognition service. It is best suited for developers who want to add text to their applications. It can also be used to transcribe audio and video files, including detailed customer support transcripts. The built-in API is easy to use and enables fast transfer of transcripts from files stored in Amazon. It also includes a timestamp for each word, as well as the ability to customize the dictionary to add any new words or abbreviations that might not be there